We are seeking a missions and donor coordinator to join our Hungary office. The coordinator is responsible for developing meaningful and educational experiences across JDC Hungary.
About the Job
We are seeking a missions and donor coordinator to join our Hungary office.
The coordinator is responsible for developing meaningful and educational experiences across JDC Hungary.
Reports to: JDC Country Director for Hungary (with oversight also from JDC Europe Donor Liaison team).
· Coordinating donor and other mission visits to Hungary
· Representing JDC Hungary, hosting visitors and accompanying missions
· Coordination with Hungary based staff as it relates to visits
· Working with local professionals to provide necessary information for donor reports, donor proposals, and JDC marketing efforts
· Helping coordinate regional programs that operate in Hungary
· A local contact person for Entwine programming in Hungary
· Other duties including possible regional assignments
· Outstanding organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent presentation skills in English and ability to lead small and large groups
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to lead conference calls with senior professionals
· Creative thinker
· Ability to work well and calmly under pressure
· Team player, self-starter, multi-tasker
· Familiarity with the Hungarian Jewish community preferred
· BA required
· Driver’s license
· Hungarian and English at mother tongue level
· Willing to work flexible hours and travel extensively within Hungary
· Computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
CVs in English to be sent to [email protected]